A short-term residence permit is issued for a maximum of two years at a time. To obtain a short-term residence permit, the foreigner must document his / her status. Short-term residence permit is not given to foreigners who are prohibited to enter Turkey.
Short-term residence permit is granted to:
- Those who has scientific research purposes,
- Those who have property in Turkey,
- Those who establish a commercial connection or business,
- Participants in in-service training programs,
- Those who come for educational or similar purposes within the framework of student exchange programs,
- Those who will stay for tourism purposes,
- Those who will receive medical treatment,
- Those who have passed from family residence permit to short-term residence permit,
- Participants in educational research, internships and courses in Turkey,
- Those who completed higher education in Turkey who apply within six months of the date of graduation are granted a short-term residence permit.
*Because of the long and complex processes of applications, we would like to point out that you should seek professional advice and professional support in order to avoid loss of rights.
Please contact our lawyers for further information.
As Kocaeli izmit residence permit lawyers we provide services in Izmit Kocaeli, Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and other Anatolian cities.